My Blog has moved!.... Блог переехал!...

Мой блог переехал на новый адрес:





My blog has relocated to the new address:



http://www.heyvalera.com/


































March 6, 2008

Egypt

finally, most of the pictures for the three days of my ultra-rapid visit to Egypt have been posted. Very sorry it took me such a long time to process them, but you may have noticed that in the process I have changed the slideshow software - it should be loading much faster....
Advice for those who may want to visit Egypt - you can do it all in about 4 days, you can see Cairo, Luxor and Alexandria (as I did) and add a day for a flight to Abu Simbel from Luxor to see the Ramses Temple. That would be 90% of the pharaonic Egypt. The rest is in London, New York and Paris :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your invaluable advice :) It's by word of mouth that one acquires the most precious tidbits, non?

    ReplyDelete