My Blog has moved!.... Блог переехал!...

Мой блог переехал на новый адрес:





My blog has relocated to the new address:



http://www.heyvalera.com/


































March 19, 2008

Poem du Jour

Punk Revolution
by Will Eaves

She sat facing us, back to the telly, as we looked over her shoulder, laughing, and she laughed too because we were funny that way when we, her children, were laughing, happy, and she was happy too.

She couldn't see the band gurning, the faces that were pulled behind her, though some part of her wanted to - because she was funny that way when she heard young voices calling, angry, and she was angry too.

I sit facing her, back to the present, as she looks over my shoulder, smiling, and I smile too because she is funny, that way, when she, my mother, is smiling, happy, and I am happy too.

1 comment: