My Blog has moved!.... Блог переехал!...

Мой блог переехал на новый адрес:





My blog has relocated to the new address:



http://www.heyvalera.com/


































March 13, 2008

Shame on You, Silda

The on-going scandal and the upcoming resignation of Spitzer bears all the markings of an American scandal. Most people felt deeply for the poor wife of the Guv'nor, who had to stand by her man. I disagree with this faulty sentiment. Vehemently disagree.
It is, I claim, the fault of Silda. A sexually satisfied at home husband would not visit prostitutes. For that amount of money. Silda obviously was having way too many headaches to keep her husband sexually happy. Not that she had a career - she "abandoned" that and "sacrificed" it for him. I guess she abandoned her sexual obligations to her husband as well.
It was she who should have been sorry to all of us for driving a moral crusader into the hands of prostitutes ready to satisfy the guy. The least she could do is to blow the guy daily for all of us.
Yes, I do blame Hillary for Monica, and Linda Hart for Gary. Even McGreevey's wife kept her mouth shut to continue being the guv'nor's wife at all costs. I would never believe that a wife in the full biblical sense of this word would have been oblivious to the gayness of her husband.
Political wives are a new species of predators on ambitions of their men. For shame, Silda! For Shame!

6 comments:

  1. What a mysoginistic text, Valerij! I'm disappointed :( Aren't you too rash in your condemnation of all those wives? You don't know what went on behind closed doors of their bedrooms, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So all that a woman has to do to keep her hubby happy is give him a blow job once a day? Sounds too good to be true but thanks for the tip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so it is not ALL a woman has to do :) but it is a big part of that too. Especially for a busy guy like Spitzer. In general, I think that every politician should get blown on public money daily to remove that whole layer of sexual frustration out of the system. They can choose how and by whom, and the public will just cough up the money. I am sure that there will be a lot of volunteers to do it for free :)

    As you can see, my opinion is not misogynistic in any way. I am not saying that that's all a woman is good for, but that sex is a big part of a marriage. And that applies to husbands as well. If a woman cheats, it is in many ways a husband's fault.

    Indeed, I do not know what goes on behind the closed doors, but I see the "spillage" - what went out of the keyhole.

    I applaud Cecilia Sarkozy who divorced the guy once he was elected. She helped him to get through and left him since she fell for another guy.

    Again, the key here is not to take my opinion seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why only politicians? Other men can be equally busy: businessmen, artists, teachers. Would you deny them the right to free blow jobs? That would be discrimination at its worst! I'll agree on one thing - sex is a very important part of any relationship, not only marriage...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'd start with the politicians - they are way too important since their sexual frustrations damage way too many people.
    but I second your idea. More than that, I think, sex should be MANDATORY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandatory? Isn't it taking it too far? Once it becomes a duty, all the pleasure flies out of the window! But I agree, everyone should have free access to it - no strings attached! Remember the golden 70's? - naah, you're too young for that! Nobody had heard of AIDS then! But life was wonderful - believe me! Nobody had heard of safe sex but everybody knew how wonderful sex could be!

    ReplyDelete