My Blog has moved!.... Блог переехал!...

Мой блог переехал на новый адрес:





My blog has relocated to the new address:



http://www.heyvalera.com/


































August 27, 2009

LRB: Personals

Cantab Pair (M 22, F 21) seeks clever F (40-50) to share ideas & bed.

Without my grandfather's contribution to agricultural reforms in 1912, this nation would currently have to import its turnips. While you think about this I shall remove my clothes. Man. 55.

I have a dream. And that dream is to try on every pair of shoes in the world. That's where you come in: brusque, butch fem cobbler to 55 with expansive collection of animal skins and a strap-on. Man. 76.

I cast a magic spell on you. And now you are reading this advert in a literary magazine that exists only in your mind. Soon you will fall in love with me. When we meet, the odour will not concern you. Mr. Mesmer: amateur hypnotist, professional shrimp-farmer (M, 51). Also available for birthdays and weddings.

I dream of the day when I make love to you all (red-haired women to 25) with reckless abandon. M. 72

0 comments: