My Blog has moved!.... Блог переехал!...

Мой блог переехал на новый адрес:





My blog has relocated to the new address:



http://www.heyvalera.com/


































November 22, 2007

Boycott Saigon Grill

Le Monde published an article about the restaurant I used to patronize "Saigon Grill" on University Place. Since March, the delivery "boys" are on strike, challenging the dismal $1.60 per hour salaries, no lunch breaks, $300 fine for a no-show, and $200 dollars for late delivery complaints from clients. Wow! Glad it made its way all the way to the French newspaper.
Please boycott all Saigon Grills, there are four of them in the city!

Click on this thumbnail to enlarge it to read the article

1 comment:

  1. OK, I will! I'll never go near the place, guaranteed :)

    ReplyDelete