My Blog has moved!.... Блог переехал!...

Мой блог переехал на новый адрес:





My blog has relocated to the new address:



http://www.heyvalera.com/


































April 25, 2008

Just seen: The Cottage




Being a HUGE fan of strange movies, I must admit that this movie almost weirded me out (in a good way!), with its very hilarious sendup of all the genres (thriller, crime, gore etc.) in a very interesting way. Reece Shearsmith from the League of Gentlemen is very great as a neurotic brother who tries his luck to get some money. The ending phrase is so-so funny given the circumstances ( the end itself is quite a non sequitur.... and in French, for Pierre's sake)

a MUST-SEE.

2 comments:

  1. This video has already spooked me out! What would the movie do to me? Or is the trailer more spooky than the movie? That does happen - I've oftentimes been disappointed with the movie after seeing a very good trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the movie is WAY, WAY spookier.\ than the trailer... but also VERY VERY funny, as it is a self-mocking...

    ReplyDelete